I was finally graduating from UB with my Master’s in Architecture. My sister LC and her boyfriend Marc had come to Buffalo to be with me today. I was excited because I could finally move home. I missed California so much.
“Congrats Heidi” LC and Marc both said as they each hugged me.
“Thanks for coming to this guys, it means a lot to me.”
“No problem. We wouldn’t miss it for the world. So what do you say we celebrate tonight and tomorrow we head back to San Jose.”
“Sounds good. I just need to finish packing a few things before we celebrate.”
We got back to my dorm room. I finished packing and then the 3 of us got ready to go out. We got in the car and headed to Chippewa. We hung out at SoHo with a few of my college friends including my best friend Mike. He was our designated driver. I was so happy because he was moving to California with me.
“I’m going to get us some drinks” Marc said as he got up and walked away
“Ohhh look at that ass. He’s a cutie” Mike said watching Marc
“Mike, he’s straight and he’s dating my sister.” I said slapping his arm
“I know, I know. I wouldn’t mess with LC’s man. Just saying she has some good taste.” He said smiling at LC
“Good because I would fight you for my Pickles.” LC said looking around for Marc.
Marc came back with our drinks as we all started laughing at him.
“What’s so funny guys” He said confused.
“Oh nothing” We all said looking at each other.
“You three are strange. Lucky me getting stuck in a car with you weirdos”
“I can’t wait to get back to San Jose. I miss it so much”
“Oh girl, when we get there you and me are so going man hunting on the beaches” Mike said as he took a drink.
We headed to the car so we could get some rest before hitting the road. I wasn’t sure I would sleep with the excitement.
~Next Morning~
We woke up and packed the car up. We stopped for breakfast on our way out of Buffalo. We had a long drive ahead of us. Me and Mike were sitting in back so I used him as a pillow while I took a nap until it was my turn to drive. I woke up and we stopped for dinner.
“So are you two coming to Fermeuse with us? We’re going up there to visit Pickles friend and teammate Ryane.” LC said
“Is this friend cute?” Mike said waiting for a response
“Really Mike. It doesn’t surprise me that you would ask that.” I said to him as he stole my bacon
“Well if he is then we should go.”
“What if I said he was just so you two would come with us.” LC asked looking at me
“You don’t have to do that. We’ll come with you guys.” I said as I paid for our food
“Good we’re leaving the day after tomorrow”
“So pretty much we get to unpack our stuff just to pack for another trip”
“Uhh yup. Don’t worry me and Marc will help you guys get settled in and we’re flying to Fermuse.”
“Good. I don’t think I could do another road trip for a while.” I said looking for the car keys
We got back into the car and got back on the road. A few hours of driving and we were finally home. We unloaded the car as Marc and LC showed us our rooms so we could unpack. It felt so good to be back in San Jose. Now all I wanted to do was go to sleep.
~Next Day~
I got up and headed downstairs. Mike was already in the kitchen looking for the pans. We were making breakfast for LC and Marc since they were so helpful with moving us here. I finished cooking the food while Mike put the plates together. We headed upstairs to give them breakfast in bed.
“Are you two decent?” I asked knocking on the door.
“Yeah come in.”
“Here we made you guys breakfast in bed.” We said as we gave them their food.
“Awwe that’s sweet guys. What are your plans today?”
“I owe Mike a beach day so we’ll be heading there. Then we’ll come home and pack.” I said walking towards the door with Mike.
“Ok have fun and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” LC said laughing
Me and Mike got ready and headed to the beach. We spent all day people watching which was something we both loved to do. We left the beach and headed home to pack for our trip. After we finished packing the 4 of us just hung out at home. We all headed to bed since we had an early flight. I couldn’t wait. I have never been to Newfoundland so it was exciting.
AWWWW i love it!! <3 I cant wait for more! ahahah MIKE kills me! lol! haha hes so funny hitting on my man haha! Cant wait for Clowe and Heidi to meet :) this is exciting!
ReplyDelete