Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chapter 4: Count On Me

Ryane’s POV

I woke up with my arms still wrapped around her while she held onto my hands. I got one arm free and used it to prop myself up. She looked so peaceful and beautiful as the morning sun beat down on her face. I couldn’t help but stare as her dark brown hair glistened. I think she felt that I was staring because she started waking up. I seen her crack a smile as I kissed her neck.

“Good Morning Babe.” She said as she flipped over to face me

“Good Morning” I said kissing her. “So I hope you can ice skate because me and Marc are taking you girls ice skating today.”

“You better give me a chair or something because I can’t skate at all.” She said as she pushed me onto my back and grabbed my wrists pinning me down. Her long hair tickling my shoulder as she kissed me.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be there for support.” I said reversing the role and pinning her down. “Come on get ready.”

“How am I supposed to get ready. I don’t even have anything to wear for ice skating, and I know me and LC don’t have skates.”

“I guess we’re just going to have to go to the mall for supplies then aren’t we.” I said looking at her through the mirror as I put on a clean shirt.

We headed downstairs where LC and Marc were sitting on the couch. I walked into the kitchen to grab me and Heidi some coffee, then I joined everyone in the living room. I sat on the loveseat with Heidi, grabbing her legs and laying them over my lap.

“So Marc, did you tell LC the plans for today?” I say gently running my finger down Heidi’s shin. I can tell she’s ticklish because she keeps trying to pull her leg away from me.

“Yeah. She knows.” He says kissing LC “We need to hook the girls up with some gear though.”

“Way ahead of you bud. We’re going to hit up the mall.”

We all got into my truck and headed to the mall. We took the girls to Dick’s sporting goods to get them some skates. Me and Marc continued looking around while the girls went to another store to get clothes to wear. We left and headed to the rink. The girls went into one locker room and we went into the other. We were waiting on the bench as they came out of the locker room sporting black and blue windbreaker pants and matching jackets. I looked at Marc as we both smiled at what we were seeing.

“What are you guys wearing? I kind of expected something a little more figure skaterish.” I said

“Well if we’re skating with the hockey players, we need to dress like them. We need to blend in.” Heidi said as both girls did a runway walk towards us. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Well you know, you two are missing something. To look like hockey players you need these.” Marc said as we handed them our jerseys. “Now both of you can show off your boys.”

Both girls put on the jerseys we gave them and we helped them onto the ice. Neither of them knew how to skate at all. It was cute watching them try. They were both wobbly and couldn’t keep their feet under them. Me and Marc stuck close by to make sure they wouldn’t fall. It was like watching a baby try to walk for the first time. We stayed out there for a few hours and eventually the girls were skating on their own. A little bit of practice and they’ll be able to keep up with us. I smiled as Heidi skated towards me while Marc and LC were at the other end of the ice.


Heidi’s POV

I skated towards Ryane as he prepared to stop me seeing how I haven’t figured out how to stop myself yet. I crashed into him pushing him into the glass as we both started laughing. I kept him pressed up against the boards while I kissed him.

“Really guys. Is this arena really that romantic that you guys are all locking lips.” Mike said walking out onto the ice. “You and Ryane on one end, LC and Marc on the other end. You can’t wait ‘til you get home and can go in your own rooms.”

“Why do we need to go home for rooms when there’s two locker rooms right behind you.” LC said laughing at the look Mike gave her

“I’m going to ignore that comment LC. Anyways are you guys coming to eat dinner. I was sent down here to get all of you.”

“Yeah we’ll be up there after we get changed.” Ryane said as we all headed to the locker rooms.

We got changed, grabbed our stuff and headed towards the house. It felt weird going from skates to walking. I don’t understand how the boys can do it all the time. We got on the porch and could smell dinner seeping through the door. Ryane opened the door and just dropped the bags as we all walked in and headed towards the kitchen. Gen was fixing up the plates and had them all set up on the table. We ate dinner and got changed into our bathing suits. The Jacuzzi felt so good after being on the ice with the boys. It‘s nice to relax with everyone. I’m glad me and Mike decided to come along. I kissed Ryane then sat back against the wall of the Jacuzzi.

“I think we should just skip planning a wedding and go to Vegas and just get married. I don’t want to wait.” Marc said looking at LC waiting for an answer

“Well what about our families. I’m sure they would have liked to be at the wedding.”

“We can get married in Vegas, then we can have a separate wedding that our families can attend. I just don’t want to wait ‘til everything is planned. I want to be your husband right now.” He said kissing her

“I guess we’re going to Vegas then, because I really don’t want to wait neither.” LC said with a huge smile

“Awesome. Everyone pack you’re stuff, we leave first thing tomorrow morning. That includes you to Mama and Papa Clowe.” Marc said getting out of the Jacuzzi and headed inside with LC.

I got out and headed inside to change and pack my stuff. I was excited because I have never gone to Vegas. It was even more exciting that my sister was marrying the one man she loved the most. I jumped when Ryane came in because I didn’t hear him. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and kissed him. We fell backwards on the bed and just laid there. We both needed to finish packing but I didn’t want to move. Before we knew it both of us passed out.

We were woken up by LC knocking on the door telling us to get ready to leave. I jumped up out of bed, made sure Ryane was up and hurried to finish packing. We headed downstairs and outside to load the cars. We got to the airport, grabbed something quick to eat and waited to board the plane. While we waited we planned everything we were going to do when we got there. The talks continued on the plane. A few hours later we were landing in Sin City. We got off the plane, got our bags and rental car then headed for the hotel. We got a big suite that had a few bedrooms in it. We put our bags in the suite and got ready to do what we needed to.

“What are you girls going to do today.” Ryane said digging through his bags

“Relax, shop, get stuff for the wedding. You know girl stuff but first Marc and LC need to go buy their rings. Then we can all split up.”

We all got into the car and headed to M.J Christensen so LC and Marc could pick out their rings. After spending about an hour and a half in the store they picked out the ones they wanted. We purchased them and we all split up.

Their Rings:


Me, LC, Gen and Mike headed to the mall first to buy clothes for the wedding and for whatever trouble we decided to get into. We started by getting our dresses and Mikes tux. We just walked around and bought some clothes and shoes for our nights in Vegas. Then we went and got some lunch.

“So girls what are we doing tonight after we go to the spa?” Mike stealing my food

“Well I say we hit up a club. It wouldn’t be a Vegas wedding if we didn’t have a crazy bachelorette party. Strippers optional.” I said looking at LC and laughing

“Sounds good to me.” LC said as we finished up

The four of us headed over to the spa for the day. We started out by getting facials and pedicures. After that we got our massages. They were so relaxing and just what we needed before we headed out tonight. The massages were finished so we got dressed and headed back to the hotel to meet up with the boys. They were all standing outside waiting for us.

“Hey baby. How was you’re day?” Ryane said as I hugged him

“It was good. We got everything we needed for the wedding and went to the spa.”

“Sounds fun and relaxing. So what are we all doing tonight.”

“Well us girls are going to a club to party.” LC said kissing Marc

“Good we’re in. Right Boys? It got boring without you girls so we want to party with you.” Marc said looking at all the guys for confirmation

We headed upstairs to our suite to get ready for our night out. Everyone met in the main room of the suite so we could leave. We headed downstairs and into the car then made our way to Jet Nightclub. We got our drinks and then hit the dance floor.

“Hey Pickles, you better work on them dance moves before the big wedding buddy.” Ryane said laughing

“Yeah well you’re not to good yourself. Mr. Two Left feet over there.”

“Come on let’s go. I’ll beat you at dancing.” Ryane said walking toward Marc

“Ohh this is going to be good. My money is on Marc.” Mike said standing next to me and LC

They both started dancing and throwing out the most generic dance moves there are. They had the whole place laughing. We were just hanging out, having fun watching them when we felt someone really close behind us so we turned to see who it was. We rolled our eyes when we seen it was Sean Avery. Go figure he would be here the one time we’re here.

“Hey ladies. What are two fine ass girls doing just standing here. Let me buy you two a drink.” He said trying to squeeze in between us

“We have drinks already” I said as we walked away from him

“But those are almost empty. Let me get you refills” He said reaching out to grab our arms so we wouldn’t walk away

“Hey Don’t fucking touch them.” Marc said running over with Ryane

“So where were we ladies.” Sean said reaching for our arms again

“Touch them again and I will knock your teeth out. Try me.” Ryane said ready to punch him

“Don’t tell me what to do. I’ll touch them if I want to. Stop trying to be heroes and go away.” Sean said turning his attention back towards us

Jason and Logan grabbed hold or Marc and Ryane because they were both ready to rip Sean’s head off.

“Sean why don’t you take your sloppy seconds and slutty self, hit the pavement or a corner because that’s where you belong. You don’t have a shot with either of us. We’re already spoken for asshole, and don’t ever touch us again because next time Marc and Ryane won’t be held back.” LC said pushing Sean away

“Fine be that way bitches. Just trying to show you a good time and show you how a real man parties.”

“Wow you’re so tough calling us bitches. What’s next you’re going to start beating people with your newest purse? Get out of here.” I said as he started walking away.

“He’s always got to interfere and ruin peoples good times.” Ryane said wrapping his arm around me

“Who said he ruined anything. I’m pretty sure we’re still going to have fun.” I said pulling him back out onto the dance floor, along with Marc and LC

We just continued to dance and drink until early in the morning. We headed back to the hotel. I just thought about how awesome it was that Ryane and Marc stuck up for us. I laid my head on his shoulder while we drove to the hotel. When we got there we got into the suite and all headed our separate ways. I couldn’t wait to get in bed especially because I get to cuddle with him. We laid down and he wrapped his arms around me as I fell asleep just listening to him breathe. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwweeeee I loveeddd it!!! =D its amazing and you did an awesome job!LC and Marc are perfect for each other. Ryane and Heidi are so cute together, Don't be surprised if they get married next ...

    ReplyDelete